Introduction to Kriya Meditation
Kriya Yoga is the evolutionary technique of Himalayan masters. Due to its efficacy in speeding up the soul evolution, it has been called the Lightning Path. It is an ancient technique that has been mentioned in many sacred scriptures and yogic texts in India and has been practised by masters and yogis since ancient times. In the modern age, this ancient science of meditation and spiritual evolution was revived by Mahavatar Babaji and was given to Lahiri Mahasaya and later on taught in the west by Paramahamsa Yogananda (as mentioned in his book Autobiography of a Yogi). The Kriya Yoga we teach is Empowered by the living Kriya Yoga Guru Yogiraj Satgurunath Siddhanath. Regular practice of Kriya Yoga leads to:
- Balancing, Enlivening and Awakening of Chakras
- Removal of bodily disease, mental stress and tension and emotional suffering
- Self-healing of Physical, Emotional and Mental Bodies leading to a state of well-being and joy
- Rejuvenation of body cells that arrests the ageing process of the practitioner
- Helps connect to inner divine self by expanding one’s awareness
Please note – This class will involve the teaching of supportive practices for Kriya Yoga. Anyone interested in learning the full practice of Kriya Yoga will need to participate in a longer Kriya Yoga workshop.